128. an invulnerable teenager with a license proved to be one of the scariest things sally jackson had ever seen.
103. children of hephaestus are always misunderstood because they’re always in their little world. but inside they just need a little love. and that’s where aphrodite children enter.
115. although they knew each other for just a short time, zoë and bianca had a close bond. zoë could see a true hunter’s spirit in bianca - and once she realized that she would die on the quest to save artemis, she planned to make bianca her successor.
105. rachel elizabeth dare hated that her initials spelled out ‘red’ - yes, how clever, father, she thought, your daughter’s hair color can remind you what her name is.
83. the aphrodite cabin had a massive bulletin board with the name of every single camper. once a ship was decided - they had a formal vote for each one - a small red string was placed on the board, connecting the names of the two people who were simply destined to be together. (percy and annabeth’s names had been connected since the first day he was conscious.)
I discovered tumblr
I met some of the most amazing and interesting people to ever exist
I stumbled across a little thing called slash fiction
I learned that I’m not alone
I laughed, I cried, I flailed, I fangirled
I finally found a place where I belonged